Monday 7 March 2016

Weekend Work

Since last Tuesday I've been using photoshop more than usual, just putting on some music and spending an hour or so making something random. Both are inspired by 80s rock culture and I'm pretty happy with both pieces.



I've tried to keep them both simple and not over-cluttered whilst keeping a worn-look to both to resemble an ageing process. A good thing about them is that I can model a vinyl cover with one of these as a texture and put them into a project.

I've also been using one of my Unity environments to see what the blunderbuss looks like in a first person view. I'd like to get it working and firing but so far I think some good progress has been made,






I'm happy with the way the landscape looks, the textures are nice and the mountains look better than I had first anticipated. The gun fits really well I think, as something that was meant to just be displayed on a plaque I'm surprised it works as well as it does. The water acts as a good divide between the two lands on either side, while also looking quite good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment