Thursday 10 March 2016

More Simple Artwork & Model Set

I've kept on making simple art pieces over the past few days averaging about 1 a day. I'm really enjoying making these, they're not very difficult but they're pulling me towards using tools that I rarely go near on Photoshop. The warp tool for instance, I never thought I'd need to use it, then I make an '80s Synth-based' album cover and its the most used tool.

Anyway I'm going to keep making things each being completely different to the last, it usually depends on the mood the music I'm listening too gives me.



Along with these I've started a new project with Finley making models of a medieval armoury, it'll include swords, daggers, axes, spears, and much more. There isn't really a purpose for it, but if we ever need to make a medieval game it'll be nice to have a full set on stand-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment