Monday 1 February 2016

Weekend Work

I thought since I couldn't make it to the game jam this weekend, I'd work on a game myself and try to get something playable. This was a perfect time to try making something using only my coding and without tutorials.

My idea was like temple run from a top down point of view, and used a cartoon-like style. As the player you would run along a road trying to avoid the horde of zombies that chase you, while also avoiding obstacles, the zombies would keep their speed while the players' speed would change depending on how well the player could navigate the blockages.

Although I didn't get too far through the project I did learn a fair amount and now have a template for a future project, yey.

Here are some of the things I made.




I've also been playing around on Photoshop and making random things, including a thumbnail that my friend asked me to make, I don't know what video he's made or where it is but he wanted something that included Satan. 


Overall I'm happy with the outcome despite the fact it includes Satan in a button up shirt.

Other than these I've worked on my video project, and have been learning effects I can use in our groups recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment