Sunday 28 February 2016

Victorian Bed Model

My horror game project is set in a Victorian-like time period, in an upper class house. This means I can use candles and lanterns that emit dim light instead of brightly lit bulbs, I find a darker environment more unsettling, also the furniture will use darker materials such as mahogany and dull woods accompanied by dark red carpets and dull wallpaper.

I'm still unsure about what all the rooms will be, I want them to be different but also have a pattern with each other. I'll start by making a bedroom because it'll have the most reusable assets.

By the end of the project I want to have a huge array of different Victorian models including; beds, tables, chairs, bottles, and accessories such as grandfather clocks. I'd like to render each model out and put them all in a collection for anyone to use.

Starting with the bed. Here are some of the images I took inspiration from.


Heres the model so far.



I'll texture it shortly and I'll post it soon along with another model I work on, it'll most likely be a grandfather clock because I can really go into detail with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment