Monday 8 February 2016

Another Model and texturing

I've started texturing a few models recently, starting with a rather easy picture in a frame. It's just a test thus far to see if it looks good, for future pictures I'm going to render the model with the picture portion having the majority of the space, this should keep the image quality good for those viewing it in-game.


It's simple looking and easy to do, just make a cube, drag the shape out, inset both of the larger faces, delete the area within the inset, and then bridge the gaps.

After doing this model I thought I'd start on another, this one being more like my r2d2, and Codsworth models, I wanted another robot that I could cover in details.


Heres the start of my Claptrap model, its not finished quite yet and has some qualities I'm not happy with, (the arms especially) but soon I'll have it finished and textured.

This is most likely going to be one of my last robot models, I want to branch out and try other complex creatures and objects, maybe a boat or a skyscraper. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment