Sunday 7 February 2016

Starting the Museum

My idea for displaying my models is to have a museum-like level in Unreal that people can walk through and see everything in more detail, going through files and opening countless models isn't the best way to judge them. I could have a collage of images showing my models, but again it's not good enough.

I try to put as much detail as possible into my models so that they look good from any angle. It is for this reason that I'm going to make a museum level in Unreal and place the models on podiums with the correct lighting and shadows.

So far I have started making the museum and haven't got too much finished, however I can expand it as much as possible depending on how much I make.




The centre pieces are for smaller models like swords, kitchen ware, bottles, and other small objects. 

I'm also thinking about modelling some unique picture frames that could contain some photoshop artwork. This would add to the walls and make the whole level feel more enclosed, I don't want it to look bare and empty for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment