Tuesday 12 January 2016

VFX!

I need to make it a priority to get After Effects in the upcoming weeks to help with VFX practice at home. I've very briefly used After Effects a few years ago and really liked everything despite being terrible at it. Sony Vegas is useful for editing existing videos, gameplay especially, but when it comes down to actually editing videos it starts to get confusing.

I'll most likely start by adding effects to some games I own on steam and see how they look. Although I really don't like Call of Duty montages, some of the editing is really high quality and looks nice. 


I'm really excited to get started on VFX, its a really big hobby of mine and I've been wanting to get into this part of the course all over the Christmas break. So far it seems like something I'm going to enjoy and hopefully that reflects in my work.

I really don't have any negatives right now, maybe a few minor ones will show up as the year goes on, but I'm sure it wont effect much.

I need to get work started right away, get all the programs installed by tomorrow and start playing around in the programs. I really want to get some form of project out by this time next week and get some feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment