Tuesday 5 January 2016

Environment


My environment is a claustrophobic city surrounded by tall walls blocking out the wasteland view from the public that live in the slums below.

I've used New Vegas, Bioshock, and Victorian England as inspiration. New Vegas because of the secluded gambling paradise that is bordered by complete chaos and unknown danger. Bioshock Infinate's architecture is similar to the style I like and will use. I like the idea of using Victorian-style city because it gives off the impression that society collapsed in that era, and any advances in technology stopped.   

Here is the collage I made containing my inspiration:


I'm unsure whether I should have the picture positioned outside the city showing the wasteland, or have it in the city looking at the wall showing some of the wasteland.


Heres a mock up of what the ouside version would look like, I think I'd prefer something like this compared to an inside version.




No comments:

Post a Comment