Tuesday 29 December 2015

VFX work and updates

I've started a new video project in my spare time using Nvidias Shadowplay to record gameplay and Sony Vegas to edit and put the clips together. It's something I enjoy doing anyway, however I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to post my progress here.

I'm also going to be using Photoshop to create some overlays for the video, similar pictures such as the ones I explained here: http://dchambersnextgengamesdesign.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/video-projects-and-images.html.



Other than that I've started another GamerVFXerAnimationer which I should have posted in the next few days, I find that they're the best kind of updates I can post when I'm on a break.

I'm also going to post a Chernobyl environment update in the next week or so, I'm aiming to get two more updates on it before I have to put it on the back burner for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment