Tuesday 22 December 2015

Video projects and images

I've been using sony vegas to make some little projects recently for no real reason, but after a few months I still know my way around the engine and how to import images from photoshop and such.

I've also been making some random images on photoshop to go with the Unity game I started a few days ago. They're not too impressive, but I enjoy making them in my spare time.


Above is some work I made for a friend as a background. Its simple and uses only photoshops features apart from the imported character png.

I usually just download a font and then use the blending options on the layer to add features like stroke, drop shadows, glow, and bevels.


add a stroke:


then add drop shadow, inner shadow, and a gradient overlay:



No comments:

Post a Comment