Saturday 5 December 2015

Sly Cooper inspired 2d platformer!

A company have contacted the college about creating a game involving water in some way, shape, or form, it gave me the idea to make a 2d game in Unity where you steal water back from the thieves. Although I haven't fully written a story I am excited on making a game using my ideas, and my ideas alone.

The style of the game so far is heavily inspired by the Sly Cooper series of games, (mainly the first two).



Below are some backdrops for the game.



The first backdrop is my favourite, and will most definitely make it into the project, but i'm unsure on the second. I may just create varying backdrops that follow the style of the first and base it in a large city.

The game is in it's earliest stage, over the next few weeks I am going to edit and change so many features that this post may seen irrelevant, I'll keep the blog updated on all the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment