Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Break Project

Over the break I want to get some form of project complete, something that involves photoshop and coding. I want a full 2d platformer that can be easily added to using levels, etc. I have an idea ready and have already posted it on the blog.

The goal is to collect stolen water from thieves using either stealth, magic, or firepower. I want the game to be replayable, hopefully giving players the choice of what tactics to use will keep the game fresh and fun.

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class SimplePlatformController : MonoBehaviour {

    [HideInInspector] public bool facingRight = true;
    [HideInInspector] public bool jump = false;
    public float moveForce = 365f;
    public float maxSpeed = 5f;
    public float jumpForce = 1000f;
    public Transform groundCheck;

This is some basic code for the platforms I will use in game, this is all I have so far excluding the backgrounds I made a few weeks ago.

Although im doing this for fun, I'll post updates on my blog to keep everything up to date, hopefully it goes somewhere.



Backgrounds I made weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment