Saturday 26 December 2015

Spare Time Coding

I've started watching a youtuber that challenges himself to program different games in a certain time period. The most recent one I've watched is a Minecraft copy made in the Unity engine, which proved to be much harder than I first anticipated.

Coding Minecraft to begin with took weeks upon weeks to do and only reached an alpha, and that was with a full team of professionals.


I like the series along with the guy that makes it, (Shane Beck, I'll put his channel link below), because its similar to the projects I would like to work on, setting a deadline and doing every job role at once.

Ant spoke briefly about something like this which we can do early next year if we so please. I'm definitely going to give it a try whether it be alone or with a small group.

Shanes channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/craftsmanbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment