Sunday 20 December 2015

Chernobyl Environment

I've started making models for a new environment project based in the ghost town of Pripyat where the Chernobyl disaster occurred. The idea is to continue building outwards from a centre point as I get more familiar with the game engine.

Its a project that will be inconsistently updated as I juggle free time, work, and college.

The models so far are simple and boring, but as I make more and fit them into a living, breathing world I hope to see something good take shape.


 
The reactor is a backdrop model, it sits far away from the player and doesn't get much attention.

To really get a good effect I may add some particle effects above it to simulate smoke, but thats something to do much later.


The apartments are similar to the reactor where they sit and draw little attention, these can also be added on to one another to make a complex if needs be.

No comments:

Post a Comment