Thursday 21 April 2016

random art pieces

I spent the afternoon on Photoshop using the graphics tablets and decided to just make some random images. The first image is a mock-up of Slenderman, a famous creepypasta that had a game made after him, although I'm not a huge fan of the outcome, it's what I expected for the time I put into it.


I then put the tablet aside and started making some random patterns, I started over a few times before I reached a decent stage where I could visualise the final product, the pattern was simple, draw a shape, (preferably a triangle or quadrilateral) and then draw a line joining near each corner. Below is the outcome, and I really like it, it looks like it has some real depth and that the shapes are woven in and out of one another.


I'm really hoping to get a graphics tablet at home so I can get some more art pieces made, it helps a fair amount with concept art and seeing if an object/character looks good enough to fit into a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment