Wednesday 27 April 2016

Image creations and Updates

Exams are over, thank you lord, anyway now that they're finished I can get back to focussing on projects and I can get some posts out about them. Our group environment should really pick up the pace now, I'm really looking forward to getting into it.

As for how I think I did in the exams I'm optimistic, they really weren't easy and since two of them were on programming I'm really not expecting to be the best. Staying positive though, I tried my best and thats all I can do, no need to overthink it.

Enough on the exams, I've started making the vinyl again and I'm really enjoying doing it. They're things I can just sit down and not really stress about for a few minutes while listening to some music, and since they aren't based on anything I can just do whatever.



They vary only slightly from one another... The first one was fairly simple, I just had to find a basic image of the Mona Lisa and then cut out the background, I decided to just add things that looked odd and went with it, the outcome is decent? Nothing too good, but I really wasn't expecting a masterpiece from the get-go. The second piece again uses an image from Google that has the background removed, I then changed the overlay to match the text and this was the outcome, all that was needed was a alternate-rock like name and a title for the image to come together.

My 2d game has hit a bump in the road, me being me, I left it on a usb that has taken a knock and wont work on my computer, im hoping to get it fixed soon, but if not I'll start the game again. Luckily I only had the core mechanics down, so re-doing them shouldn't be a big problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment