Friday 15 April 2016

My Dream Job

My dream job would be a 3d modeler/artist working in the games industry. I've always enjoyed modelling ever since I started the course, given the chance I would really enjoy working at a company like Bethesda. I like the idea of modelling both fantasy buildings and weapons, also I'd like to make some more run-down apocalypse-like architecture in the Fallout franchise.

I enjoy making concept art as well, I'm fairly sure that I'd have to make some sketches before making the final model.

I'd chose Bethesda over other developers because of the freedom I'd get, Bethesda always push the boat out when it comes to ideas, the worst thing would be having to constantly model similar models for similar environments time and time again.

Also Bethesda work with numerous smaller development teams, and allow them to use their equipment, so a fair few unique ideas come through all the time.



Overall there are many varying development teams that I'd like to work for, however Bethesda sit atop the pile, I enjoy their games the most and really like making assets similar/based of games they've developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment