Tuesday 12 April 2016

New Environment + Model!

A group of us have decided to start a new environment based off Monteriggioni which is a commune in the province of Sienna in Tuscany. Famous for its large villa used in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, we thought that it would be a good idea to put all of our work together, there's 5 of us, me, Lee, Kyle, Finley, and Cameron, but more people may join in the future. Here's the area we are using as inspiration.


We're all chipping in to make different models, and some of us are working on the environment surrounding the city, and are still unsure on the engine. At this point we have a few models, I'm sure if you go and check the others' blogs they might have showcased them.

I will be making the houses and buildings around the city, not the villa itself, but the smaller peaked-roofed shacks. I'll most likely start on other models as well in the upcoming days.

Here is the building I have made so far.


I've already unrwapped it and will start texturing tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment