Monday 23 November 2015

Wolfs Rest trailer

I've spent my weekend making a teaser trailer for our Unity game 'Wolf's Rest', using Vegas Pro 13, and Unity. I changed my mind so many times in editing, from using photoshopped images, to other similar titles' gameplay, however in the end Lee and I just made multiple levels in Unity and I recorded them.

It felt better to have our own work in the trailer and although it may have looked better with other gameplay and art that isn't ours, I have to say im happy with the outcome.

The trailer helped me with Vegas Pro, getting me used to the plugins available and how to adjust the clips and fit them together. Im going to continue making things on Vegas, can't hurt to learn a new program.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl-8GvCANoo



No comments:

Post a Comment