Friday 20 November 2015

Wolf's Rest

We made a presentation for Wolf's Rest, (previously Macabre) and presented it to the class to ensure they were suitable for a guest next Tuesday. It had it's good and it's bad moments, but overall I'm happy with the outcome for two reasons; it was good practise for next week, and the class told us how we could improve.

I found that since I was talking about my role and the additions iv'e made allowed me to loosen up and just explain them easily. In the past most of the presentations were on topics I had to research which made it difficult to just explain without a script.


Although there are many fixes to be made, and that our presentation was a mess, I think that by next week we will have a good pitch, hopefully with a trailer that matches the games theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment