Friday 13 November 2015

New models: codsworth and securitron

To test my ability on 3d max I decided to create something more complex than the shopping cart I made last week. The 20 hours of fallout 4 has introduced me to many creatures and creations well worth re-creating, the best being Codsworth the robot.


I think using Codsworth as my model was a good idea because it tested my skills in 3d max and took me over 3 hours to fully complete, however it wasn't stressful like other objects would have been.


The model has its differences, its clearly Codsworth, but I found it looks better with the extra detail on the main spherical shell, I'm going to keep making models from games, hopefully at the end of the year il have a little collection.


Decided to make a securitron as well.


Not too keen on this one however.

No comments:

Post a Comment