Monday 9 November 2015

Macabre 0.0.1

I've started creating a build for our Unity game, and version 0.0.1 is the slimmest, emptiest version, (as to be expected). In this version I have almost completed the movement mechanics, and have most of the code ready for the top-down camera to follow the player. There is a monumental amount of work to be done before we even reach version 0.1.0 which I personally would like done by the 20th of November 2015.

In version 0.1.0 I'd like basic textures on all walls and models and a level to play in. And as difficult as it may seem, if we all pitch in, (which we all have been so far) then its possible.

Mechanics such as scares, AI, enemies, and collectables all have to be included by version 0.5.0. And I'd like everything to be textured well and models to be fully finished and included by 0.9.0.
1.0.0 is my personal beta target, where the game is fully playable and requires only fixes.

The finished version, will not be the full game. It will be fully functional and will have story, however the 'full game; will take much longer than the month we have. Expect some exiting gameplay that leads on to the full project.

No comments:

Post a Comment