Tuesday 10 May 2016

Car Game Logo.


Our racing game idea finally has a name that we agree on, 'Wheelie Wheelie Automobiley'. And since we were in the mac room for a bit I thought I'd make a logo, I think it would look good as a loading screen personally.

I tried making some other pieces like this, taking inspiration from games such as Micromachines, however the outcome wasn't up to par, I think the image above is the nicest looking one I'm going to make. If we do need some variation I'll just change the background to different settings.


I made a basic looking traffic light for Finley that may or may not be used, it didn't take too long and needs texturing before I'll be happy with it, thankfully its not complex at all and shouldn't take long at all.

I'm hoping that our idea gets chosen so I can myself to make some complex car models, or just models in general, there are endless models we could make for Wheelie Wheelie Automobiley. Whatever gets picked as the class' favorite should have enough for me to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment