Thursday 5 May 2016

Canny Runner and Updates

I'm going to fill up my portfolio over the next few days so I need to finish some older projects, as well as some new ones. I've started making a new set of levels for CannyRunner, a game I made back in October, with a better knowledge of C# and a better understanding of Unity I think the game should come along nicely, here's the first new level.


I'm also going to finish the museum level for my models, as well as the models themselves, I really want to re-make the r2d2 model, as well as the recent Iron Giant model because I know that I can do so much better, I'll also have the codsworth model textured in the next few weeks, (finally).

I'll also be making new complex models every few days, I like the idea of having a bedroom level that contains all the models I make, things like monitors, a desk, a bed, consoles, tables, etc.


I'm also finishing my Slender game, I'm changing the setting from a forest to a set of eerie corridors in a hotel setting. I think it should look better because I can use some models that I've made instead of random trees and textures.

Of course I'll still be making my photoshop art pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment