Thursday 24 September 2015

Progress

As a group we came up with a plan to produce as much work as possible in as little time.
To do this we split into 4 smaller groups, with each small group working on one of the four buildings.
Although this idea seemed flawless, we found some flaws, big flaws. Some people didn't work hard enough, some groups didn't talk to one another so they couldn't do enough work, and in the end we looked like a group of visiting year 8s that didn't know what the course was about, didn't want to do the work, and didn't speak English, incroyable.

I did my job, not to throw anyone under the bus, but I get the feeling 20% of the group expected the course to be easier than it is. Personally my small-group working on the 'fruit shop' seems to be doing good, we can do better, however we communicate, and know our roles.

I'll need to work over Wednesday and get some of the models done, so Thursday isn't wasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment