Friday 18 September 2015

Group moodboard

As a whole the class had to construct a moodboard on the environment we chose, (which is futuristic interior slums). We had to do this without help from a tutor, and I'd be lying if I said it went well. We had a select few people who attempted to take control, (including me). Most people joined in with the art and put in their opinions, however a few people seemed uninterested, some just playing on phone games. Weather it was our poor leadership, or just others' lack of interest the whole task went downhill, fast.

After input from Matty we moved into 4 groups and each did a task of selecting concept art. We were given architecture, a godsend for me because I've done it for 2 years in school.

The whole process afterwards went alot smoother and we made a moodboard that we all agree on.



Sketches: I have made some rough drawings of the setting I will make.


Then, in the groups from before we were given a shop, or store to design. We were given the fruit shop. I have designed some props for the interior and exterior.


Our final design:


No comments:

Post a Comment