Thursday 10 September 2015

10/09/15 work

Ive finally finished the full set of enemy sprites. All 5 of the characters are now finished, The caveman, Roman, knight, nazi, and alien. They fit the design of the game well, not serious, or threatening by design, but the player knows that they deal damage. I was going to spend hours designing each character, making them look epic and evil, however doing this would make the game look a mess, layering gritty, realistic enemies on a mario-like background would not look good at all.


Im very happy with these sprites, and the overall progress today. I feel more comfortable on photoshop and with more tutorials I can soon create amazing images for any future projects.

I feel as though the work I have done could look better with extra work, but to match the games style and feel, any more work would make the enemy look out of place.

To improve my work all I need is time, with more time I can do better, more detailed designs, and I can learn more about photoshop and other programs like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment